MSCL DVD SET UPDATE 10/10/02….

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Jessica Popsicles
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Jessica Popsicles » Oct 10th 2002, 6:26 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:I won't tell you what I found out until tomorrow, but if I posted it you would definitely want to cancel your order. So, if you fear that it won't be resolved by tomorrow, you might as well get a headstart.
What is it about? You can't kind of say you've got bad news and then not tell us!
For the longest time I was thinking of sticking with AU but I'm not even sure now, I just might cancel anyway because as the days go on, the lunchbox and bonus things start to mean less to me...

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: gift certificates

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 10th 2002, 6:32 pm

Kristin wrote:Can I use the $30 gift certificate I am supposedly getting on my order for the MSCL DVD set?

:lol:

No really - I'm serious.
LOL!

Seriously, there is usually some fine print that says "not applicable towards previously purchased merchandise."

But that was a brilliant idea Kristin!

:D

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Oct 10th 2002, 6:37 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:I won't tell you what I found out until tomorrow, but if I posted it you would definitely want to cancel your order. So, if you fear that it won't be resolved by tomorrow, you might as well get a headstart.
the tragedy is that even if we do cancel, hell would freeze over before a credit actually appeared. many of us are still waiting for a freaking refund of overcharges. the overcharge poll does not paint a pretty picture. i faxed my dispute form today as obviously i was a fool to think au would refund the double charge on their own.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 10th 2002, 6:45 pm

Fu*k it. I'm going to share some more information. Note: this is not the jaw-dropper that I heard today. This is just an FYI. Here is data off of the Drygrass.com site. Note that this is not the only way that problems are submitted. A lot of people just write to AU. Also note that this site was not instituted until I went away on my honeymoon

ALSO NOTE: When something is processed, it merely means that it was cleared out of the queue. It doesn't mean that they did anything:

ProblemTotal = 718
Processed = 545 (76%)
DoubleBill = 355
AddressChange = 98
Cancel = 26
New Email = 23
Overcharged = 62
No Charge = 41
CCExpires = 4
Complaint = 20
Other = 85

Between doublecharges and overcharges, there are over 410 people. And thats since August. There are also many people who don't use the site.

Denie
Between Names

Post by Denie » Oct 10th 2002, 6:53 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:Fu*k it. I'm going to share some more information. Note: this is not the jaw-dropper that I heard today.
Please tell us everything. I think we've earned the right to know.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 10th 2002, 6:55 pm

The only problem is that I am still confirming this bit. I really doubt that it is wrong, but I just want to make sure.

Jessica Popsicles
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Jessica Popsicles » Oct 10th 2002, 6:55 pm

Yeah, please?
:?

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 10th 2002, 6:55 pm

Jessica Popsicles wrote:
What is it about? You can't kind of say you've got bad news and then not tell us!
For the longest time I was thinking of sticking with AU but I'm not even sure now, I just might cancel anyway because as the days go on, the lunchbox and bonus things start to mean less to me...
Heck, it's almost 4pm in California, which is 7pm on the East Coast so hey it's a new business day! I don't like to grovel or beg, but anyone who has been abused the way we have - well, I can't claim to have a whole lot of dignity left anymore.

I just had a picture flash before my eyes - we're on the Jerry Springer show and we are the abused spouses while AU is the abusive meanie.

Sooo Jason pleeeeaase tell us! I have OCD - I can't wait until tomorrow! I have been waiting for the DVDs forever, so don't make me wait for one more thing on top of that. Are we there yet? I want a Happy Meal! I have to pee!!

:D

Denie
Between Names

Post by Denie » Oct 10th 2002, 6:59 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:The only problem is that I am still confirming this bit. I really doubt that it is wrong, but I just want to make sure.
Okay, I understand. The last thing we need right now is misinformation. But if/when it is confirmed, please tell us.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 10th 2002, 6:59 pm

This isn't a Ross-type game, where I am going to promise to post something and not follow through. I will share the information, but I am hoping that it is not true, and I am giving Ross until tomorrow to fix it.

phelix
Yearbook Team

Post by phelix » Oct 10th 2002, 7:00 pm

Denie wrote:
Jason Rosenfeld wrote:Fu*k it. I'm going to share some more information. Note: this is not the jaw-dropper that I heard today.
Please tell us everything. I think we've earned the right to know.
Yes, please tell. Since tomrrow is friday, if I read about it tomorrow evening, I'll have to wait until monday to cancel.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 10th 2002, 7:01 pm

Look, if it is true, you are gonna want to cancel.

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Oct 10th 2002, 7:37 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:Look, if it is true, you are gonna want to cancel.
Jason, seriously. Please just tell us. Don't you think we've been through enough? :x
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 10th 2002, 7:40 pm

Yes, you have been through more than enough. I am trying to use this opportunity to force Ross to do the right thing. Otherwise, I will humiliate him into doing it.

Denie
Between Names

Post by Denie » Oct 10th 2002, 7:52 pm

Does this new bit of info have to do with the DVDs, the bonus disc, or the lunchbox?